WHY DO WE NEED A NATIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM?
- Chapter houses are part brand & identity.
- We need to protect current housing assets.
- We need to acquire new housing for chapters.
- Student and parent expectations are higher.
- Municipal & insurance standards are higher.
- A safe, quality housing experience is a priority.
- The volunteer housing management model has become increasingly challenging.
PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
We offer services specifically tailored to support the needs of chapters with different sizes, budgets, and locations.
- Business Management
- Member Services
- Facilities Management
- Security Deposit & Damage Accountability
Alpha Fraternity Management brings together the best practices of business management and fraternity housing in a program that can serve your chapters nationwide.
- Business plan development
- Annual budgeting
- Annual comparable rent study
- Monthly financial reports according to GAAP
- Security deposit accounting
- Accounts payable and payroll
- Annual tax returns
- Vendor qualification and registration
- Separate bank accounts
- Full financial transparency
House Corporation or Directors make the key decisions.
- Member lease, chapter lease & initiation agreements
- Electronic document signing
- Parent guarantors
- Online invoicing and payment processing
- Active collections program
- Escrow national dues and insurance premiums
- Member communications program
- Chapter officer communications
Our collections success rates: 98.4% for rent, 94% for dues
- Local facility manager
- Capital improvement plan
- Preventative maintenance plan
- Move in preparations
- Inspections w/chapter officers
- Maintenance and repair coordination
- Service technicians
- Represent owner with city, university, insurer
- Emergency response program
Our clients typically see a 30% reduction of repair costs and reinvest $40,000 to $100,000 per year back into their chapter house.
SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGE ACCOUNTABILITY
- Move in and move out inspection process
- Documented with digital pictures and move in forms
- Regular facility inspections
- Residents are held accountable
- Residents or chapter billed for damages or cleaning
- Full move out report detailing damages
- Damage charges withheld from security deposits
- Damage repairs and cleaning are conducted, which puts the house in good condition for the next move in
Spend your money on improvements, not damage repairs.
ON DEMAND SERVICES
- Property acquisitions, leasing, and sales
- Joint venture investor purchases
- Real estate consulting
- Alumni seminars
- Construction management