THINK OF US FOR NON-TRADITIONAL SERVICES, TOO
Alpha Fraternity Management specializes in managing fraternity and sorority operations and that doesn't stop with traditional needs. We can assist with or consult on a variety of real estate challenges.
LOOK TO US FOR THESE SERVICES, AS WELL
- Property acquisitions, leasing, and sales
- Coordination of financing
- Joint-venture investor purchases
- Real estate consulting
At any given time, Alpha Fraternity Management is actively working with chapters to purchase or retain housing. Often, this requires an influx of cash that is not immediately available to the chapter, necessitating an outside investment.
Alpha Fraternity Management has established investment groups unique to each property to help facilitate these cash-intensive transactions.
For more information, contact Allan Lutes at 734-997-9777.
- Each investment group is formed as a Limited Liability Corporation with a written operating agreement.
- The investment is backed by a long-term lease from the local housing corporation or national fraternity/sorority.
- Properties are professionally managed by Alpha Fraternity Management to provide consistent oversight and more reliable financial performance.
- Each property is designed to provide an annual rate of return that exceeds the stock market’s long-term average.
- Full information is shared with potential investors on each property, including financial projections and anticipated rate of return.
- Investors may choose the location and amount of each investment.