Alpha Fraternity Management turns problem groups into top performers
Your chapter houses are how your members, parents, and alumni perceive the quality of your fraternity. Don't let run-down chapter houses tarnish your national housing program. If you are facing a financial, facility management, building issue or cultural problem at one of your chapter houses, protect your brand by improving your chapter houses.
We provide creative solutions to avoid the loss of chapter properties during troubled times
- Research and present options
- Locate other tenants
- Graduate House Program – co-op or rooming house
- Transfer to property group
- Sale and lease-back with option
- Coordinate bridge financing
Each year, we help two or three groups replace their revenue stream when their charter is lost.