Alpha Fraternity Management
Setting the Standard for Fraternity Management
Our program is unlike any other management program available for:
Alpha Fraternity Management
Alpha Fraternity Management specializes in managing fraternity and sorority operations. Our program is unlike any other management program available providing solutions for national fraternities, house corporations, and fraternity property owners.
With over 200 years of combined professional experience managing fraternity and sorority operations, our team brings a new level of service and excellence to fraternity and sorority business operations and housing.
Alpha Fraternity Management is the powerful combination of two recognized and well-established companies; S&T Fraternity Management and Alpha Management Group.
We make it possible for Board and fraternity and sorority members to have a long-standing chapter on campus through comprehensive management programs which include developing a business plan with timelines for renovations, financing, capital reserve, debt acquisition, ongoing cash flow projections, and maintenance.
We've been helping chapters fund repairs and capital improvements, create stronger membership and boards, develop repeatable operations, and ensure a sustainable foundation for over 25 years.
Our focus is serving our clients with premier fraternity and sorority management by improving the housing experience and culture. We make it easy to establish a stable chapter environment where members can thrive and achieve goals.
We provide full service solutions that create sustainable and repeatable systems.
Our Management Programs at a Glance
Member Services Program
We'll support your member services so you can spend your time helping members thrive and achieve their goals. We'll invoice and collect rents and dues online, escrow national dues and fees to ensure payment to the national organization, and utilize our internet-based software system to get your membership, lease, and initiation agreements signed quickly and efficiently. The national fraternity retains authority over all accounts and all money is deposited directly into national or local house corporation bank accounts. You'll also benefit from:
- Late payment follow-up and collections activities
- Security and membership deposits
- Legal notice processing
- Parent guarantors
- Phone and email support for members and parents
We'll review your corporate documents and develop a business and operations plan that allows your management team to successfully monitor and manage the financial health of each of your properties. National representatives and individual house corporations receive real-time, online reports -- including budget and cash flow management reports -- that conform to GAAP. We'll also:
- Pay invoices on your behalf
- Evaluate your existing debt, property taxes and refinancing
- Evaluate your property insurance and recommend changes to decrease premiums or improve coverage
- Complete and file annual IRS returns
- Manage corporate compliance with state and local registrations and reports
- Conduct an annual rent study to validate rental rates
Our team develops and implements a preventative maintenance and capital improvement program for each property that includes:
- Regular inspections to assess the cleanliness and condition of the chapter house
- Coordinated maintenance, repairs, lawn care, landscaping, snow removal and cleaning
- Maintaining compliance with critical fire, safety and alarm systems
- Implementing a security deposit program that holds residents accountable for cleanliness and damages
- Coordination of move in and move out
- Assisting chapter leaders in creating a safe-housing environment