GET THE CASH YOU NEED TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE
Investing in Greek housing can provide an attractive investment, as well as an operational benefit for your chapter.
At any given time, Alpha Fraternity Management is actively working with chapters to purchase or retain housing. Often, this requires an influx of cash that is not immediately available to the chapter, necessitating an outside investment.
Alpha Fraternity Management has established investment groups unique to each property to help facilitate these cash-intensive transactions.
For more information, contact Allan Lutes at 734-997-9777.
- Each investment group is formed as a Limited Liability Corporation with a written operating agreement.
- The investment is backed by a long-term lease from the local housing corporation or national fraternity/sorority.
- Properties are professionally managed by Alpha Fraternity Management to provide consistent oversight and more reliable financial performance.
- Each property is designed to provide an annual rate of return that exceeds the stock market’s long-term average.
- Full information is shared with potential investors on each property, including financial projections and anticipated rate of return.
- Investors may choose the location and amount of each investment.