THE EXPERTISE YOU NEED WITH THE CONTROL YOU WANT
Alpha Fraternity Management brings together the best practices of operations and housing management to serve your chapters nationwide. We can develop, implement and staff a complete program for your national organization -- often more cost-effectively and with less management effort than it would take to perform these services yourself!
A SUCCESSFUL, NEW MODEL HAS EMERGED
Just like the challenges of running a local chapter by alumni volunteers has forced a new management model, national fraternities and sororities are finding a need to change how they operate as well.
Alpha Fraternity Management has developed comprehensive programs and assembled a specialized team that institutes the best practices of facilities management, financial management, member communications, preventative maintenance, and capital improvement planning. Coupled with our significant investment in technology, you'll get improved efficiency along with the focus and experience you need to successfully manage your fraternity or sorority.
Fraternity/sorority leaders still play a key role in making decisions and determining the group’s direction, but Alpha Fraternity Management's experienced team provides the information and training so that your national staff can be more effective in their roles. We'll assist with:
- Financial management and accounting
- Monthly budgets and annual rent studies
- Member relations and communications
- Rent and dues collections
- Leases and membership agreements
- Preventative maintenance
- Capital improvement planning
- Vendor qualification and payment
- Regular and emergency repairs
- Inspections for cleanliness and damages
- Code and insurance compliance
- Project management
WHY CHOOSE ALPHA FRATERNITY MANAGEMENT TO MANAGE YOUR NATIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM?
- You'll have direct contact with people who have the experience and expertise needed to be successful
- Chapter houses are a direct reflection of your brand and are critical in recruitment
- The volunteer housing management model has become increasingly challenging
- Student and parent expectations are higher
- Municipal & insurance standards are higher
- A safe, quality housing experience is a priority
- Our vast network allows us to find tenants and/or acquire new housing for chapters when needed
- In today's volatile housing market, you need to protect current housing assets