WE MAKE IT EASY TO ESTABLISH A STABLE CHAPTER ENVIRONMENT WHERE MEMBERS CAN THRIVE AND ACHIEVE GOALS
We provide our fraternity and sorority clients with strategies to improve the housing experience and culture. Together, we'll look at timelines for renovations, financing options, capital reserves, debt acquisition, ongoing cash flow projections, and scheduled maintenance in order to develop a comprehensive plan that makes it possible for your board and members to have a long-standing chapter on campus.
THE EFFICIENCY AND FOCUS YOU NEED TO MANAGE YOUR HOUSE
The successful management of chapter houses is time-intensive, requires unique programs, specialized services, experienced oversight, and demands high levels of member and parent communication.
Alpha Fraternity Management has developed comprehensive programs and assembled a skilled team that implements the best practices of financial management, facilities management, member communications, preventative maintenance, and capital improvement planning.
You'll benefit from:
- Improved cash flow with increased member accountability and structured collection activities
- Reasonable fees that are usually offset by increased revenue
- A reduced workload your volunteers will love
- Better decision-making with timely and detailed information
- Electronic solutions for speed and ease with no added or hidden software of processing fees
- Customer service that ensures access to your information and team when you need it
- Funds available for property improvement instead of damage repair
- Greater enforceability through electronic signatures and standardized contracts
- Protection of your fraternity's image and your legacy preserved
YOUR VOLUNTEERS WILL LOVE IT
In addition to improved financial performance, consider the value added to the alumni organization:
- Reduced workload for the volunteers
- Reliable information for improved decision making
- Funds can be used to improve the property, not repair damages
- Many of our clients have found our program has even improved their alumni involvement and fundraising efforts